After an unexpected 2020 (in more ways than one), I've decided to take a whole new and refreshed approach to this project by starting over, literally from scratch. Since there was unimaginable interest in the project, the main problem I kept facing was realising how the project, the collection, wasn't ready. Not only did we discover more of Jack's collection but my initial approach was fast and careless, and so I could only offer some of Jack's work with a lack of consistency and management. It was a mess. Which is why I've decided to start over and do it properly. I've bought some negative storage boxes, sheets, labels and created an index for record keeping. This way I can organise, label, tag, record and digitise the whole collection in a consistent manner for the long term. I know this will probably take up most of 2021 but once it's done, it's done. Hold tight!